Saturday, October 17, 2009

Time To Baby Proof















I can't take my eyes off this little guy, and not because he's so handsome, but because he is into EVERYTHING. His favorites include: banging hands or toys on the glass T.V. stand, touching the fireplace (sounds dangerous, but actually it's not that bad), playing with cords, remotes, phones. He is constantly putting things into his mouth, and if nothing is available, he will put his toes in. Big sis Malley loves to put things in his mouth too. Once I caught her giving her gum to him, and yesterday he was sucking on her ring pop. It sometimes feels like a circus at my house. I can't even turn my back for a minute without someone getting hurt, or needing something from me. Right now as I'm typing, I hear the sound of Finn crying in the next room, but hey, at least I got to slip away for a while unnoticed. I better get back to my circus and see what my monkeys are up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment